Political issues :
- Ratification and compliance with the 2005 Convention;
- The respect of the provisions of the Agreement concluded between UNESCO and the BF;
- The establishment of a more informed governance of culture in Africa.
- The development of research-action at CERAV / Africa and the strengthening of cultural identities;
- The implementation on the continent of relevant cultural policies developed according to the spirit of the Convention.
Economic issues :
- The development of the living arts, cinema and audiovisual.
- Strengthening the institutional anchoring of CERAV / Africa in Burkina Faso, in the Africa Region and internationally;
- The development of exchanges and technical and financial partnerships with subregional, regional and international institutions;
- The development and regular use of African expertise on the 2005 Convention through the operationalization of an effective Resource Center;
- Adopting an effective approach to support African States in developing relevant public policies and monitoring / evaluation of the 2005 Convention;
- Strengthening the capacities and expertise of public, private and CSO actors in the live arts, cinema and audiovisual sectors through training, experience sharing, consultation and networking.